Please Read Before Using Chemicals:
How to Use & When to Apply:
Shake the bottle well before applying. Insecticidal soap works through direct contact, so spray visible insects and wet leaves and stems thoroughly, including undersides of leaves.
Use weekly or bi-weekly as needed. Avoid use on new seedlings, transplants, and blooms, and avoid using in full sun.
Pros to Using Bonide Insecticidal Soap
- Kills very wide range of insect pests without harming beneficial insects
- Easy to use and apply (comes in a ready-to-use spray bottle)
- Low environmental impact—no toxic residue
- Approved for indoor use
Cons to Using Bonide Insecticidal Soap
- May not be strong enough to kill some insects
- May need repeated applications because it only works on contact
The 8-ounce ready-to-use spray is a convenient size for controlling insect pests on houseplants or patio containers.
Helpful Link: How to Use Pesticides in Their Various Forms